There are a variety of options available to keep the little ones busy during their stay in Killarney.
1. Take the Kids to visit Muckross Farms and step back in time and experience life in the olden days. Visit Ireland in the 1930’s and 1940’s.
2. Venture out on a boat trip from Muckross to the meeting of the waters and treat the kids to chocolate cake at Dinis Cottage located on Dinis Island which is part of the boat trip adventure.
3. Take a family trip to Kennedy’s Pet Farm, perfect for a family day out & also Coolwood Wildlife Park located nearby is a fun filled day for the kids to enjoy.
4. Hike around Torc Waterfall on a nice day with the Kids and take in the scenic views.
5. Visit the outdoor Playground located in the National Park which will keep the kids occupied for the day.
6. Hire some bikes and explore the National park in Killarney. Also pack a picnic for the day out so the family can sit, eat and relax in the beautiful surroundings of the National Park
7. Bring the Kids to visit Crag caves, & get up and close with a variety of birds of prey, eagles, hawks, Falcons and owls at Falconry in Castle Island.
8. Take a trip to Dingle, Visit Ocean World to see the largest collection of sharks and to visit the new polar penguin exhibition also located in Ocean World and a trip to dingle is not complete without a visit to see Fungie the dolphin.
9. Experience an evening on the Killarney Ghost Tour which takes place outdoors, an ideal fun evening for all the family.
10. Take a horse ride and trek through the National Park at Killarney Riding Stables adjacent to the Killarney National Park.