Skip to main content
Fitzgerald Stadium was opened in 1936 and named after the famous Gaelic Athletic Association (GAA) player Dick Fitzgerald. It underwent redevelopment which was completed in 2009 and facilities include VIP stand, accessible areas, shops, and new terracing which brings the capacity up to 43,000.
Fitzgerald Stadium has also doubled as a concert venue, with famous acts who have performed here including;
The Stadium is located approximately ten minutes' walk from Killarney Royal Hotel.