No holiday to Kerry is complete without spending a couple of days exploring its surroundings and the amazing scenery. Killarney Royal is ideally located in the heart of Killarney town, close to numerous attractions for everyone. To make the most of your stay in Killarney Royal why not take part in the following 10 things to do while in Kerry.
1. Why not take a drive to the ring of Kerry. Allow a full day of this as there is a lot to see and do.
2. Take a ride in a jaunting car through the national Park via Ross Castle which is a short drive from Killarney Royal.
3. Explore the beautiful surroundings of Muckross House and Gardens, while also visiting Muckross Abbey and Torc Waterfall which are a short distance away.
4. Take a Cycle or hike through the Gap of Dunloe and discover the beautiful scenery of Kerry.
5. Walk or Climb Carrauntoohil, Ireland’s Highest Mounting which is 34/4 feet high. A guide is recommended for this adventure.
6. Adventure through the lakes of Killarney, either by fishing boat, kayak or even on a fun filled waterbus.
7. On a nice day in Killarney why not play a round of golf on one of many local golf courses in Killarney.
8. Take a drive through the Dingle peninsula and take a boat trip to say hello to the famous Fungie the dolphin.
9. Take a trip to Inch beach an ideal location for a surf lesson or a scenic walk along the beach.
10. Take an adventure with a walking trail on the Kerry way which is a spectacular experience.