There are plenty of things to do in Killarney even in rainy weather. The following things to do will most certainly keep you occupied throughout your time in Killarney.
1. Killarney Outlet Centre has loads of shops under one roof which is ideal for a rainy day or browse the local shops for some bargains.
2. Treat yourself to a spa treatment and unwind in one of the many spas in Killarney.
3. Go for a swim or relax in the sauna room at the Coral Leisure Centre in Killarney.
4. Take a guided tour of the 15th Century Ross castle located in the Killarney National Park by Muckross House followed by relaxing in the Muckross Garden restaurant over a cup of tea- all indoors!
5. Visit St. Mary’s Cathedral a short walk from Killarney Royal and treat yourself to tea in Deenagh Lodge which is 1 minute walking distance from the cathedral.
6. Visit the Kerry County Museum which is located in the Ashe Memorial Hall in the centre of Tralee. Explore special exhibitions including the Tom Crean room.
7. Watch a Movie at the Cineplex.
8. See a show at the INEC one of Ireland’s multi- purpose events centre which showcases anything from large theatrical shows to children entertainment.
9. Enjoy some homemade scones with tea by the open fire in the Killarney Royal Hotel, Perfect for a rainy day.
10. Visit Siamsa Tire National Folk Theatre Tralee for some festival of folk and enjoy the best of Irish culture.
To view our Special Offers please click here.