Top 10 Must See & Do's in Kerry
No holiday to Kerry is complete without spending a couple of days exploring its breathtaking surroundings and the amazing scenery. Killarney Royal is ideally located in the heart of charming Killarney town, close to numerous attractions with something on offer for everyone.
To make the most of your stay in Killarney Royal why not take part in the following top 10 things to do while in Kerry.
1. Why not take a drive along the 179km Ring of Kerry. Allow a full day of this as there is a lot to see and do along the way.
2. Take a ride in a jaunting car through the National Park via Ross Castle which is a only short drive from Killarney Royal.
3. Explore the beautiful surroundings of Muckross House and Gardens, while also visiting Muckross Abbey and experiencing the amazing Torc Waterfall which are all just a short distance away.
4. Take a Cycle or hike through one of the most beautiful parts of the county, the Gap of Dunloe, and discover the beautiful scenery of Kerry. This is an ideal day trip.
5. Walk or Climb Carrauntoohil, Ireland’s Highest Mounting which is 34/4 feet high. A guide is recommended for this adventure.
6. Adventure through the beautiful Lakes of Killarney, either by fishing boat, kayak or even on a fun filled waterbus.
7. On a nice day in Killarney why not play a round of golf on one of the many top local golf courses in Killarney and surrounding areas.
8. Take a drive through the Dingle peninsula and take a boat trip to say hello to the famous Fungie the dolphin.
9. Take a trip to Inch beach an ideal location for a surf lesson or a peaceful scenic walk along the beach.
10. Take an adventure with a walking trail on the Kerry way which is a spectacular experience.
To view our Special Offers please click here.